“We are acted to supply best quality products as per customers' requirements. We believe our customers deserve best quality products fand we will continue to deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and further increase our presence in the global markets.”
Rotech pumps & Systems Inc is committed to supply its products with highest quality across all customers. We are pledged to improve the quality of the products that meet or exceed the requirements of our customers as per international standards.
A key way to achieve this is by operating a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
Rotech’s Top management is committed to:
- Ensuring that All applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
Top management shall:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available, including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements.
- Ensuring that the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Promote improvement.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
This Quality policy manual will be available to all employees and mandatory for them to read and understand. Employees and other organizations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that they follow the quality policy guidelines and stick to the policy to ensure results are achieved. This policy will be reviewed by top management periodically and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.